- This event has passed.
Through the Lens
August 15 - August 30
Here’s a thought: What if we could inspire self-expression by giving people a different way to communicate?
The Dream Center and The HOPE Center are collaborating to help you feel seen and heard. Through the Lens/My Lens, My Voice will engage you in the art and healing properties of photography. Participants will learn photography fundamentals, participate in discussion groups, and more, resulting in an improvement in mental wellness and an increase in visual literacy and creativity.
- Adults/18+ years old are eligible
- Application period August 15 – 30, 2021
- Program runs September 8 – November 10, 2021
- 10 consecutive Wednesdays
- 6:00pm – 7:30pm at The Dream Center
- Mental Health & The Arts Weekend:
Saturday, December 4 & Sunday, December 5, 2021
Through the Lens/My Lens, My Voice is a 10-week photography project from The Dream Center and The HOPE Center launching this fall. Please click the link below to apply.